A logo should be your greatest identifier for your business. As an apparel brand, your logo demands attention, makes a strong first impression, and separates you from your competitors.
Our custom branding sets allow our creators to ship their custom products with their all-important logo on labels, shoe boxes, bags, tags and more.
Get more articles like these sent directly to your inbox >>
What Is Custom Branded Packaging?
Custom branded packaging is a way for a business to create unique packaging for their products. Custom packaging is a significant benefit for any business because it allows your goods to stand out against competition, while also also creating a unique and special product.
Although custom packaging is beneficial no matter what kind of product you sell, it can take a deep cut out of your profit if you're constantly having to purchase packaging materials and keep inventory on those materials.
However, if you work with a custom branding dropship supplier like Kin Custom, you can avoid the hassle of keeping inventory and have your supplier ship products directly to your customers on your behalf for a low price. That way, you'll never have to worry about the cost of warehouse space, supply chain, or goods that don't sell.
Take a look at our products >>
Benefits of Custom Branding For Your Business
It goes without saying that the ability to differentiate yourself from your competitors is crucial to business success. Adding a simple logo to your products goes hand in hand with creating custom branding, as it can go a long way in helping customers connect with your brand.
Using tools like Photoshop and Illustrator, you can create a unique logo that is meaningful to you and your brand. If you're not handy with Adobe or simply can't afford the subscription, design platforms like Canva or PlaceIt! offer a wide array of ready-made logos you can easily customize.
Here are just a few reasons why adding custom branding to your products work:
- It gives your product a professional appearance. Nothing looks more official than your own logo on a product. People are much more likely to take your business seriously if they see your logo on a bag or a tag.
- It establishes brand recognition. Logos easily remind you of the brand you bought your product from.
- It strengthens brand loyalty. After making an initial impression, a distinct logo can help with customer retention.
- You'll need it to scale your business. As your business grows, you'll need to satisfy customers immediately with a solution that doesn't take up much time and money. Instead of developing new products, you can simply brand your standard products and build a thriving business, all at a low cost! Suppliers like us have the manpower and infrastructure to deliver these solutions more quickly as well.
What Custom Branding Options Does Kin Custom Offer?
Many POD (print-on-demand) companies offer custom branding services, often with limited options that cost more. At Kin Custom, you can turn leads into loyal customers with custom branding sets for only $1.99 per product--the lowest custom branding cost on the market.
So what all can you get for that incredibly low price?
- Inner Label
- Packing Slip
- Insole (for shoes)
- Tongue (for shoes)
- Box (for shoes)
- Attached Label (for home goods)
What's included in our custom branding sets?
How to Create A Custom Branding Set on Kin Custom
If you decide you're ready to get started custom branding with Kin Custom, you'll need to create an account and upload your designs to products using our Creator Studio design tool. Once you've done that, simply upload your brand logo in Creator Studio and the additional fees for custom branding will be automatically applied to your order at the checkout. See more detailed instructions below:
1. Log in to Your Creator Studio Account
2. Go to Settings and click Custom Branding
3. Enter Your Brand Name, Check the Services Box, and Upload Your Logo*
4. Click Submit.
*Please note that all logo files need to be at least 1,000 x 1,000 px.
Build a Successful Brand in Just a Few Simple Clicks
What are you waiting for? If you aren’t already custom branding your products, you’re missing out on a lot of great opportunities to get your brand out to more customers. Investing in branding your products can result in positive brand perception, which can lead to a chain reaction of events - positive word of mouth, more customers, and more opportunities to scale your dropshipping business. Click the link below to get started now.